Monday, March 26, 2012

Pacific Standard Time

With all the exhibits in the momentous Pacific Standard Time project going on throughout Southern California museums, it only seemed fitting that my work would have some sort of tie in.  It certainly fits the time period that most of the shows are focused on, as well as the region (So Cal), and the mid-century design and architecture that my work captures even happens to be the subject of LACMA's California Design exhibit.  So this month, my work has been featured on the PST blog, as well as Los Angeles I'm Yours website which highlights artists who have a So Cal connection to the PST events.  Read all about my process, my inspiration, what the PST events mean to me, and even some hints at work to come.
http://www.laimyours.com/12188/pacific-standard-time-featured-fan-artist-profile-danny-heller/

No comments:

Post a Comment